Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friday the Thirteenth

Tim McNitt Called last night. he is leaving a couple of tickets to the boatshow at the dome box office. He will not be there when I can go so I don't know if I will go.

The cardiologists office called today. I knew I had a stress test due sometime, and it is tommorrow. Wish me luck.

Your mom got her stiches out today . All is ok so far.

I have a badly draining sinus situation. It happens.

All is swell yjay will end well. Talk to you in the evening tommorrow, Friday the Thirteenth

The dad

3 comments:

BIG TRIP YEPEE! said...

Good luck with the stress test. We'll keep our fingers crossed!
Did you hear we get to go see the Cubbies and Sox play against one another? Jim wants us to wear our Cardinal shirts. I'm not sure I'm willing to put my life on the line for a Spring Training game. We'll see.
Thanks for getting me Kate's e-mail
Love you

Townsends said...

Stress test was fine. Got my pulse up to 130 and all chambers were busily pumping. Dad

BIG TRIP YEPEE! said...

Good news! Keep up the daily walks. Love you.